Alpha Plus Laundry Powder – Original


SKU: N/A Categories: ,


Tri Nature’s Award-Winning Alpha Plus Laundry Powder – Eco Friendly

A high performance, phosphate-free, plant and mineral based laundry powder that delivers exceptional economy and performance.


  • Award-winning formula – Our unique phosphate replacement technology has created new dimensions in quality and effectiveness.
  • Tri Nature’s Alpha Plus Laundry Powder has been selected as an ABA100 Winner for Eco Innovation in The Australian Brand Awards 2019.
  • Boosted with plant-derived actives to assist in stain removal, preventing soil re-deposition and rinsing.
  • Can be used in top or front loading machines – low foaming formula ensures suitability for all machine types.
  • Ideal for hot or cold washing in hard or soft water.
  • Ultra-concentrated formula delivers exceptional economy and reduces landfill potential – up to 80 washes per 2kg bag/bucket (based on 1 x 25g scoop as directed on the label).
  • Environmentally Friendly – Plant based, naturally derived ingredients.
  • Grey Water and Septic Safe.


  • Gentle on fabrics, but tough on grease and grime – This gentle technology assists in maintaining the condition of your garment without stripping or drying the fabrics.
  • Phosphate-free formula reduces algal blooms and marine toxicity.
  • No fillers or extenders to clog up the waterways or your machine.
  • Vegan Friendly
  • Family Friendly
  • Animal Cruelty Free
  • Eco Responsible

All products are available in concentrated formulas and bulk sizes to deliver value for money, reduce plastic use and reduce landfill potential.

Suitable in both a domestic and commercial settingGo green in your home, workplace or business.

Most supermarket products contain fillers, or bulkers, to make it look like there is more product than there actually is! In standard powders, 40% is active ingredient and the remaining 60% is just ‘stuff’ that could be anything – ground eggshells for example – likening it to the chip packet situation!!! Apart from leaving the visible residue (powder streaks), fillers get stuck in the fabric of clothes and can irritate the skin as well as wearing fabrics and building up in (and wrecking) your machine. Even better it is both grey water and sceptic safe.

Suitable for use in both top and front loader machines, you only need a very small amount to do an amazing job. Our standard scoop size for all powders is 25gm, about a tablespoon, and in a top loader you only need 1 scoop and in a front loader 1/2 a scoop – of course you can adjust the amount to suit the size of the load or how soiled the garments are. These recommendations are half that recommended on the packet. I find that a 2kg powder lasted us about 4 months in the top loader, doing an average of 10 washes per week. In our front loader, this now lasts me 6.5 months.

At full retail and the halved usage amounts, cost works out to around $0.41 per load in a top loader (1 scoop) and $0.22 in a front loader (1/2 scoop). High efficiency washers use front loader quantities. (A scoop is included in all sizes and variations)

Additional information


1kg Soft Pack, 1kg Soft Pack + 2kg empty bucket, 2kg Soft Pack, 2kg Bucket, 10kg Soft Pack, 10kg Bucket


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Alpha Plus Laundry Powder – Original”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.